Monday 13 February 2012

a kind welcome..

HELLO ALL!!

I  have gained a following of new followers over the last couple weeks, and i just wanted to take the moment to say 'thank you!' I have slightly neglicted this blog recently, simply because my fashion blog has almost taken off so i have been concentrating on that. But i am back don't worry!

QUEENS began life as a riot grrrl zine. We were full of articles on music, fashion, news, feminism, cultral issues, art etc I no longer had the resources to keep going ith the zine so i moved it to this blog. All of my post have been concentrating on music, which i love doing and will continue, but i will be bringing back some of the old stuff too - inspirational women, feminism, music, film art etc

so here is to the future! i invite you all to come with me, and please if you ever have any recomendations, comments, want to contribute of have yourself featured on this blog then please email me - hanna.long@hotmail.co.uk

Lotta love!
QUEENS

No comments:

Post a Comment